Monday, September 4, 2017

This blog is supposedly for a "Cheers to life contest" and been sitting in my draft for a year now cause I've been so busy. My client entered into a new business venture and I'm in-charge in strategic planning. As a result I forgot the deadline for my blog entry. Though its long overdue, I will write this post just to share my most memorable experience being a 1st time Mom during that time.


Every expecting mother is so excited to see their baby especially those 1st time Moms. My 1st child stop breathing during the last minute of of my 7 hour labour, Dra. said we can do Cesarean hence time is not on our favor, with all my strength last push my child came out, her neck was covered by umbilical cord. Purple colored and no heartbeat,  Every effort has been done trying to revive my Child. Exactly 14 minutes later.... she started to cry. Happiness started to fill my empty heart.I felt relieved and thankful to God. I never imagined this would happen to me who religiously obeys, present for pre -natal checkups and lab test were all complete. CHEERS TO LIFE CHEERS TO EVERYDAY, I will always be thankful everyday cause God gave me a chance to take care of a wonderful girl, my daughter. And CHEERS to my Child's Pediatrician she never stop and did everything she could. 






                                                    My Wonderful Daughter after a week...



                                                             and here she is now.....

                                                               She's my First Princess at the back!!!!!
Cheers to Life Cheers to Everyday whatever happens it is Okay to cry it will help us feel better and keep on going Again!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment